1-on-1 Template Building
We all know how tricky setting up an orchestral template can be, in all honesty it can be really frustrating. When I first started creating my templates I would get confused on how it should be setup, how many instruments do I use, how many folders do I need, what reverbs etc.
After searching online forums and YouTube videos to see if I could dig up any helpful information. In the end, it would have just been easier if someone could have worked with me one on one, so I could ask these questions. That’s why I’ve started this consulting, so I can use my knowledge to help others that are struggling with these same questions or issues I dealt with starting out.
What You’ll Learn
- Setting up Folders for Instruments/Patches
- Instrument Articulations (Keyswitching, Individual Articulations, etc.)
- Sample Libraries (What to use)
- Bussing and Stemming
- Mapping MIDI CC
- Reverb Setup (Which to use, how to use it)
- Expression Maps (Cubase)
- Slave Computer with Vienna Ensemble Pro
Here is a sample of the type of coaching, I can offer to you.