- Computer Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OS Platforms.
- Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Snagit, iSpring, Jing, Respondus, Elluminate, Audacity, Google Slides.
- Learning Management Systems: Blackboard 8, Blackboard 9.0 & 9.1, Moodle, Angel, Canvas, and Learning Studio.
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL May 2006 – Graduated
B.S. Instructional Technology, Anthropology
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Intraedge for Facebook – Menlo Park, CA (Remote) June 2017 – October 2017
- Designs and develops instructional materials for the global sales teams, including all creative assets (motion graphics, etc.)
- Designs and develops entry to advanced-level courses for internal audiences.
- Develops relationships with L&D, Blueprint, GSL, and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- Promotes GSL offered programs and content through the creation of creative campaigns including video modules served up as ads to audiences.
Pearson Education – Orlando, FL June 2015 – October 2017
- Managed the course development process for new, revision, and revamp courses and assures that courses adhere to academic partners’ standards.
- Developed and supports partner-chosen online learning environments.
- Provided instructional design consultation to faculty of academic partners; assists faculty in the development of contextually-rich, engaging, and objective-driven courses that focus on applicable real-word/workplace skills.
- Designedcontent for delivery in online environments and completes instructional design documentation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Communicated regularly with partner faculty during course development process.
- Inputed course content/components into Learning Management System portals.
- Conceptualized and storyboards instructionally sound, interactive, engaging web-based course components.
- Conducted quality assurance reviews on courses and implements revisions.
- Helped test and implement agreed-upon emerging technologies in courses.
Pearson Education – Orlando, Fl May 2010 – June 2015
Associate Instructional Designer
- Collaboratively designed and developed instructional media pieces such as graphics, interactive activities, and scenarios to enrich the content and incorporate into the course. Format course as needed, adding and checking all course links, HTML, and CSS.
- Provided faculty with technical support for Blackboard 8 and 9.0.
- Assisted in the design and development of tools to facilitate product of technology-based learning products.
- Ensured quality control through testing and debugging of all systems for accuracy completeness and system integrity. Developed procedures to assure the smooth transition of new systems and enhancements into operational status.
- Assisted in performing technical services necessary to support the continuous delivery of service including: application enhancement project tracking development of software development utilities and application development procedures.
ACS- Cleveland, OH November 2009 – May 2010
Instructional Designer (Contractor)
- Designed and developed instructional materials for instructor led Accounting CPE courses.
- Worked closely with developers and subject matter experts to analyze and validate project requirements and objectives.
- Ensured that lesson objectives are accurately tested and that the courseware meets the level of learning and interaction for the objectives.
- Established that all deliverables meet standards for instructional integrity and effectiveness.
- Experienced working with a tight timeline.
Ocular Concepts- Strongsville, OH February 2009 – August 2009
Project Coordinator/ Project Manager
- Supported the project management process by documenting and revising project management processes and procedures.
- Assisted with project plans maintenance and tracking.
- Identified opportunities for improvement such as template creation or incorporation of new processes into the standard methodology.
- Established project work plan and calendar or schedules.
- Monitored record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Supervised other project staff, assigned tasks, and set priorities.
Harris Computer-Libertyville, IL July 2008 – October 2008
- Provided customer desktop support on finical software.
- Documented issues and calls with descriptive annotation.
- Provided customers with training on software over the phone.
- Troubleshot a wide arrange of problems with over 13 different software modules.
DLS Internet Services- Lake in the Hills, IL July 2007 – May 2008
- Provided customer service and support/training to customers in a call center environment.
- Documented issues and calls clearly and concisely.
- Provided Internet technical support for residential and commercial customers.
- Troubleshot wireless Internet, PBX, T1s, VoIP, Router configurations, and e-mail.
- Supported Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 98.
- Supported OS X, Tiger, and Leopard platform.
SearchPath International- Cleveland, OH April 2007 – July 2007
Technology Support Manager
- Set up franchises with a VPN and VoIP phones.
- Maintained websites by updating employee information and press releases.
- Created new technology solutions for company.
- Assisted 40 offsite franchise owners in technical support.
- Helped create, design, and implement a new sales website for company.
- Worked with Windows XP and Windows Server 2000.
- MySQL database and used ASP for website designing language.